Friday, May 25, 2012

Excuses, Excuses...

We have all heard the excuses that people come up with to NOT exercise.
* Too Tired
* Don't like to workout in front of people
* Too Hard
* Not enough time
But of all the excuses I have EVER heard this one takes the cake!!! I was reading through some comments on one of the many social networking sites and a woman was asked when she was going to start going to the gym. (The two people in this conversation were friends) The woman replied by saying "As soon as I get a job, I will start going to the gym!"

Her answer completely shocked me!!! All I could think of was WHY?!?!?! This person could not possibly be searching for a job 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This might be harsh, but that was quite possibly the lamest excuse I have EVER heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment