Monday, April 30, 2012

Self Defense

Over the weekend, my husband and I were watching The Ultimate Fighter. In this episode, they had Rhonda Rousey come in and be a guest trainer. She is an MMA Champion. I was totally impressed by the fact that she could "take down" all of the guys on the show in a second flat!

I asked my husband what he would do if I was able to do that to him. (Keep in mind that he is nearly a foot taller than me and out weighs me by a good 60 or 70 pounds) He said that if I was ever able to, he would have to start working out more!  He also said that it wasn't a bad idea for any woman to be able to defend themselves like that, and that he would be very impressed with me!

There are two things that motivate me more than anything! The first is when someone tells me I CAN'T do something. The second is when they say it would be impressive if I did! I am going to see if I can find a place that does self defense training and sign myself up!

No comments:

Post a Comment