Thursday, April 12, 2012

Why I Created This Blog

Last night I was lying awake in bed. My mind was racing. So much had gone on over the course of the day....from craziness at work to a pedestrian getting hit by a car. I decided to stop thinking of everything and just focus my mind on one thing. That thing was my fitness goals. I focused on what weight I wanted to be at, what measurements I wanted to be at and how I was going to reach those goals. Then I realized that there was too much to try to remember in my head! I needed to write them down somewhere, so I decided to start this blog!

I think I will also use this blog to keep track of recipes, exercise ideas, motivational quotes and pictures and maybe even just to vent!

My name is Amy. I am 35 years old. I don't consider myself fat. I would describe myself more as...ummm...jiggly! :D I weigh 124 pounds and I am 4'11" tall. I would like to be around 110 pounds and I want the jiggly parts of me to tighten up. 

That's all....Time to get movin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment