Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WHAT?!?!?!

I am a pretty easy going person and I don't get irritated or angry very easily, but if there is one thing that really makes me mad, it's this!

A few days ago, I was at the gym. I had just finished my R.I.P.P.E.D class when one of the other participants came up to me and said "Amy, you are so tiny...I don't even understand why you take this class!"

WHAT?!?!?!

Are you kidding me? Do you think I look the way I do because I sit on my butt all the time? Do you think that since I am "tiny" I need to quit working out and just sit on my butt?  What exactly do you think would happen if I quit working out? Would you be able to call me "tiny" in a couple months? I know for a fact that you wouldn't be able to! I did stop working out for a while and I did gain some weight. I didn't feel nearly as energetic as I usually am and when I started working out again, I could tell that I was out of shape.

Everyone needs to stay active throughout their lives! Just because a person is at their ideal weight doesn't mean they should stop.  I read this on Pinterest and I thought it was great. I will share this, and be done venting!! 

If you're tired of starting over...quit giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment