Friday, April 13, 2012

Ripped/ TrX 2toget Fit Challenge

My good friend, Velvet, is an instructor at the gym that I attend. She is always coming up with incentives to attend her classes, but more importantly to motivate us, her students, to be as healthy as possible. I have completed one of her challenges and received second place. My son also completed it and got third place! She has come up with a new challenge for us. It is called Ripped/TrX 2 toget Fit. This challenge is 2 months long. It sounds like there will be three winners:

* The person that attends the most R.I.P.P.E.D & TRX classes in the next 2 months
* The person that loses the most weight and
* The person that loses the most inches.

I am really excited about this challenge and it comes at a really great time. I am the maid of honor in my friend Tammie's wedding on July 7th and in August, we are heading to Sturgis for the third year in a row. A girl has to look her best for both!!! :D

At the moment, I am very motivated for this challenge, but I know that it will be a struggle for me to stay motivated! I hope that between this blog and Velvet, I will complete the challenge....and maybe even win a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment