Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"One of Those Days"

Have you ever had "One of Those Days"? You know the ones I mean. The days where nothing seems to go right.....someone yelled at you for something you didn't do. Maybe you came across a post on Facebook that was directed to a loved one and the statement was completely false! That was the case for me a couple of weeks ago. Some girl decided to post on Facebook that my husband doesn't have a dime to his name. We don't even know this girl. I won't go into detail about what I said in reply to her comment, but I will say that I was very angry and she got quite an ear full!

What I did hours after this happened is the reason for this post. I went to the gym and did my R.I.P.P.E.D class.  When I have had a bad day, my favorite part of the class is "endurance". This part of the class is more like kickboxing! (Now you can see why I like it) What better way is there to get rid of that anger then to kick and punch?!?! I let my mind remember what she had said and I punched away! After the class, I completely forgot about her....well at least until I decided to write this post!

The point is, is that exercise can be used that way! The gym equipment doesn't mind if you take your bad day out on it! You will never hear it complain! The same definitely can't be said for your family!!  Yet another reason to "Move That Booty"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment